- M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- No weekends
- Wages based on experience
- Driver’s License
- ASE Certification
- Prior auto repair experience
- Scan tool diagnostic and computer literacy
- Diagnostic testing of vehicles and replacement of worn components.
- Work on brakes, engines, steering, and electrical systems.
- Understanding of engines is essential.
- Enjoys interacting with people.
- May answer phone.
- Talk to customers and sales representatives.
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Paid professional development classes
- Clean and temperature-controlled environment
Skay Automotive Service has been a family-owned and operated business for over 20 years. If you are interested in joining our family team, please stop in at 1936 Boyrum St., Iowa City between 8-5PM M-F.
What Our Employees Say About Us
- “Skay Automotive is dedicated to great customer service and keeping current with the evolution of modern car technology. I’m going on nine years here and the teamwork is great!” — T.J.
- “I’ve been at Skay Automotive for seven years. The clean temperature-controlled work area and flexibility make this a great place to work. Having a boss who cares about our needs and keeping up with the technology helps everyone become a great team player.” — Lee
- “The work environment at Skay Automotive is great. I have been here for four years. Family owned business with loyal employees and clients.” — Ryan